Female Loan Officer, Charikar, AfghanistanClosing Date: Wednesday, 20 August 2008
|Vacancy No:||MF-LO Charikar Branch-002|
|Post Title:||Female Loan Officer|
|No of Post:||2|
|Salary:||Negotiable - Depending on Skill, Competence & Expe|
|The First Microfinance Bank (FMFB) is a private company bank licensed by Da Afghanistan Bank (DAB) to do business in Afghanistan. FMFB does business mainly in three sectors: Microfinance, Commercial Banking and Small and Medium Enterprises.|
|Duties & Responsibilities:|
|1. Prospects new clients and assists them for loan application. |
2. Conducts loan appraisal and collects detailed information (personal, business, and guaranties) and opens new loan account.
3. Presents the loan requests at the Branch Credit Committee.
4. In collaboration with the Loan Contract Officer, prepares the loan contracts and activates the loans ensures disbursement of loan in kind.
5. Monitors the loan and follows up of the timely repayment.
6. Maintains contact with clientele and Participates in the Branch Loan Committee meetings.
7. Ensure full compliance with all in place FMFB policies & procedures; and with audit recommendations.
8. Any other identical task as assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
|Education: At least High school graduate. |
Work Experience: Prior experience in the trade preferred is a Valuable asset.
Skills: Reasonable command of spoken and written English, computing skills and Demonstrated negotiating and communication skills.
Good understanding of business process; ability to communicate and to maintain good relation with the clientele; good presentation skills and excellent courteous attitude; social concern; ability to work in confidentiality; ability to work in the field, at least 30 years of age; and a good and sufficient understanding of the people of the target community.
|Interested (Afghan Nationality) candidates, who meet the above-mentioned requirements, are encouraged to submit their completed FMFB standard Application Form along update Resumes/CVs and a cover letter expressing their candidacy to:|
The First Micro Finance Bank Charikar Branch Main Charikar Chouk 3rd Floor of Gulghundi Hotel - Parwan - Afghanistan.
Electronic applications with completed FMFB standard Application Form (available in www.acbar.org - Downloads option) and update Resumes/CVs and a cover letter should be addressed to: Vacancies@fmfb.com.af
Those Who do not fulfill the applying requirements (FMFB standard Application Form, CV, Cover Letter, Title and Location of vacancy in their subject line of applications) Will not be considered for shortlist
Only short-listed candidates meeting the requirements of the post will be contacted after the expiry of the deadline.
If an Active Employee of AKDN sister Organization wishes to apply an FMFB positions he/she must share the issue with, and obtain NOC (No Objection Certificate) from His/her current employer in advance and attach it to his CV/Applications. Failure to do so disqualifying him/her for consideration as candidate.