• In charge of safety, quality, security, health and environmental protection of the whole yard
• Periodical management review of CO’s safety system, record findings from the reviews and propose actions if necessary
• Management representative and coordinator for ensuring and verifying that CO’s Health & Safety System is properly implemented and maintained
• Review and concur adequacy of corrective actions from investigation and analysis of accidents, marine casualties and near misses
• Liaise with the vessels in safety, quality, security health and environmental matters
• Establish annual audit plans, arrange and co-ordinate internal audits, take part in audits and follow-up correction actions
• Arrange and co-ordinate external audits/ emergency drills.
• Member of Emergency Response Team
• Prepare list of revisions and valid documents in CO’s SQEM system regularly and distribute to all concerned
• Formulate policies, procedures and revisions within the framework of the CO’s objectives and policies
• Establish and maintain a system of records and quality related documentation
• Degree in Naval Architecture/Marine/Mechanical Engineering. Related Diploma holders with relevant experience may be considered.
• At least 8 years of experience in Marine & Shipbuilding industry.
• Good leadership qualities and skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
To apply for this position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent colour photograph, and quoting in email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format.