ASIA PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT (GLAGAH KAMBUNA) LTD.
(a member of the Serica Group of Companies)
Asia Petroleum Development (Glagah Kambuna) Ltd, a party to the Glagah Kambuna Technical Assistance Contract with PT PERTAMINA (Persero), requires qualified Indonesian professional with experience in offshore and onshore oil & gas for the Project Development Group to be assigned to its Jakarta Office, for limited term contract position of Senior Contract Engineer:
Responsible to prepare, tender, and administer contracts for the Project Development Group of Company. Develops contract terms and conditions, incorporates technical scope provided by technical groups, and plans a tender process in accordance with PTK 007. Administer the contract to ensure compliance with terms and conditions, to log contract instructions, and to monitor contract expenditures.
• Experience in coordinating various tenders, especially for project type contracts in the oil and gas industry.
• At least 10 years contracting experience preferred.
• Knowledgeable of PTK 007 regulations and possess PTK 007 Certification.
• Minimum of S1 graduate with technical background. Engineer with MBA or Master of Law preferred.
• Fluent in English language, oral and written.
Application letters fully detailing work experience, education standards attained, position applied for, and names of referees which should be submitted within 7 days to:
ASIA PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT (GLAGAH KAMBUNA) LTD
Plaza Aminta, 3rd Floor, Suite 302
Jl. T.B. Simatupang Kav. 10