JAVA (J2EE) Developer
• Strong Knowledge and proficiency in coding, software development process, source control, debugging code profilers and other software development tools.
• Demonstrated expertise in one or more complex software products.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results in work product.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member as well as an individual contributor.
• Knowledge in Design Patterns,
• Strong application development programming experience using Core Java, J2EE and Application Servers (Jboss, Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere) and Struts / Hibernate / Spring Environment,
• Excellent knowledge of MySQL databases,
• Good experience in software modeling using UML and UML modeling tools,
• Working knowledge in PHP would be an advantage,
• Knowledge in using testing and Profiling tools,
• 1-3 years of relevant industry experience.
If you think that you are the right person for this position, please send a comprehensive resume with remuneration expectations to: email@example.com
Dateline: December 19, 2007