Yoh Talent Solutions Project CoordinatorCompany DescriptionYoh provides talent to companies that leverage knowledge and technology for competitive advantage. Operating from 75 locations with 400 million USD in annual sales, Yoh delivers long- and short-term temporary and direct placement of technology and professional personnel, as well as managed staffing services, for the information technology, scientific, engineering, health care, telecommunications and industrial communities. Founded in 1940, Yoh is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative detail for all assigned projects. Include Project Plan maintenance, scheduling and communication.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and team work assignments, updating tasks to ensure progress, tracking and monitoring work efforts, identifying resource needs, performing quality review and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Assist and plan meeting schedules during project delivery. Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that affects the scope, budget, risk and resources for YTS Customer Integration projects.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments. Monitors progress, resource utilization and routinely communicates status to internal stakeholders.
- Help to develop and maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performances of tasks.
- Responsible for performing work in accordance with the Company's Code of Ethics and Standards of Business and evaluating subordinates based on their commitment to the Code.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to comprehend complex operational, process and technical solutions; ability to translate complex solutions into detailed project plans and obtain alignment and support from stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding. Must possess a high customer service orientation.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive alignment in achieving the goals of the project. Ability to manage and be effective in a highly matrixed environment and influence performance of team members who may not directly supervise.
- Ability to influence, gain consensus and facilitate agreement among diverse interests, viewpoints and employee levels. Ability to give constructive feedback to all levels of the organization. Possesses consultative skills within a context of high emotional intelligence and organizational sensitivity and cultural interests.
- Self-motivated individual who takes both initiative and accepts responsibility for actions (i.e. thinking and going beyond the current assigned tasks).
Minimum Education and Experience
- 3-5 years related experience coordinating high levels of project plans
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project
- High level of ability in SharePoint
- Knowledge and/or experience of ERP technology environment preferred